Angels Horn H00501 Hi-Fi Bluetooth Turntable with Stereo Bookshelf Speakers
Get it between -
Experience the ultimate rock sound
Perfect music lovers gift :Add to cart auto apply $20 off only $228.99
- Bluetooth turntable, wire-free mobile
- Two Hi-Fi Stereo Speakers (36W) included
- Solid iron platter for perfect stability
- Audio-Technica AT3600L MM cartridge
- Vibration-reduction belt-drive system
- Built-in Phono Preamp
- Accurate speeds (33 1/3 and 45 RPM)
- 60 Days Money Back Guarantee
- Delivered to You Free & Fast 1-4 days
- Support Shipping : US &CA & EU & UK
- Low stock - 141 items left
- Inventory on the way
Please select the corresponding overseas warehouse according to your receiving location:
Option: Shipping from
- United States: US
- Canada: CA
- EU countries: DE
- United Kingdom: UK
Finish：Walnut Real Wood Veneer
Dust Cover：Yes - Transparent
Drive System：Belt Drive
Rotation Speed：33 1/3 RPM, 45 RPM (78RPM - No)
WOW and Flutter：0.15%
Platter Material：Iron platter
Tonearm Type：Static balanced, Straight-type
Effective Tonearm Length：8.6",218.5mm
Cartridge Type：Dual Moving Magnet (MM)
Cartridge Model：Audio-Technica AT3600L
Recommended Tracking Force：3.5±0.5g
Input：100-240V 50/60Hz, Max.800mA
DC Output：15V 2400mA
Standby Mode：After 20 minutes of inactivity
Built-in Preamp：Yes, PHONO/LINE Switchable
Number of Speakers：4
Power Output：18W x 2
Dimensions：6.2 x 6.2 x 9.7 inches / 15.8 x 15.8 x 24.7 cm (WxDxH)
Unit Dimensions with Lid Closed：16.4 x 13.6 x 5.0 inches / 41.7 x 34.5 x 12.7 cm (WxDxH)
Unit Dimensions with Lid Opened：16.4 x 13.6 x 15.6 inches / 41.7 x 34.5 x 39.5 cm (WxDxH)
"1 x Turntable Unit
2 x Speakers
1 x Turntable Lid
1 x Slip Mat
1 x Turntable Platter
1 x Tonearm Counterweight
1 x 45 RPM adapter
1 x Drive Belt
1 x Sub-platter
1 x Belt Hook
1 x Power Adapter
2 x Audio Cables for Speakers
1 x Cartridge Adjustment Card
1 x User Manual"
1. How long does delivery take?
1) Our general delivery time is 3-7 business days.
2) We will send you an e-mail to inform you that the goods have been scheduled for delivery and the approximate arrival time, when you complete the payment order.
2. What countries do you ship to?
Now out stock of EU
Shipping to the US & EU & CA &UK is supported.
US 3-7days, (US local delivery)
CA 3-8 days(Amazon FBA fulfillment)
EU 4-8days (Amazon German warehouse delivery)
UK 4-8days (Amazon UK warehouse delivery)
3. We cannot deliver to the following areas:
2. American Samoa
5. Marshall Islands
6. Northern Mariana Islands
8. Puerto Rico
9. Rhode Island
10. U.S. Virgin Islands
11. Armed Forces Americas
12. Armed Forces Europe
13. Armed Forces Pacific
Thank you for your understanding.
3. Free Shipping and Tax
We offer free shipping within the contiguous U.S. for our website all orders .
No additional tax-related fees will be charged to customers, and the price of all our products already includes tax.
4. How will my delivery be shipped?
Ship from warehouse
17559 Rowland St, Suite B
City of Industry, CA 91748
for any returns, just contact first before returning it so as to check the returns at once and avoid leaving out any returns.
5. Can I change the delivery address of my package after it has been shipped out?
Our orders are packaged and shipped out quickly after they are placed to ensure that your turntable arrive to you as soon as possible. Because of this, all address changes must be requested as soon as possible after your order has been placed. We'll do our best to change the shipping address, we cannot change the shipment once the product is en route.
Need to change your shipping address? Send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. What do I need to do when I received a defective / flawed products?
We pay special attention to the customer's experience of product quality. If you experience any material or craftsmanship flaw, we will immediately replace it for you. We will bear all the transportation costs incurred.
Please do n’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about your order.
- Angels Horn provides 60 days money-back guarantee from the date of receipt.
- We do not accept returns for missing components or any signs of use (such as scratches or dents). Please include all original components and packaging when returning the product for a refund.
- If the return is caused by the consumer, the consumer should bear the return shipping fee.
- For returns caused by product quality problems, consumers do not need to bear the shipping costs.
2-YEAR QUALITY WARRANTY
Angels Horn provides a 2 years quality warranty from the date of receipt.
WHAT DOES MY 2-YEAR WARRANTY COVER?
- Turntable unit and speaker quality defect.
- The absence of original parts and accessories that came with the product.
- Warranty Exclusions: Consumable parts including, but not limited to, power cord, stylus, and drive belt.
Our 2-year warranty service is limited to all purchases made directly from Angels Horn website. For purchases not made directly from ANGELS HORN website, please contact the retailer you purchased from.
LIFETIME ACCESSORY SUPPORT
- We provide lifetime accessories support for our record players, you can buy accessories directly on Angels Horn official website.
- If the accessory you need is not listed, please feel free to contact us for assistance.
- In the event that you require repair or replacement under warranty, please contact us before sending your product in.
- Please describe the product quality problem you encountered and send us your order number as well.
- If the product problem requires simple debugging, our professional technicians will guide you to complete the debugging.
- If the product needs to be sent back for replacement, our customer service staff will assist you with the replacement process.
WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY REPLACEMENT or REFUND
- We arrange for inspection and testing immediately after each return we receive to ensure that any issues are accurately diagnosed, and to help further improve our products.
- Once your item is received, we will refund or issue a replacement within 2-3 business days.
GET IN TOUCH
- Whatever your question, we’re here to help.
- The AngelsHorn team is always looking for feedback and comments from you to improve our service quality.
- Email Us:email@example.com
AUDIO - TECHNICA STYLUS Hear outstanding clarity with AT3600L, track the grooves of your record with accuracy for true Hi-Fi audio. It’s a good-quality stylus that provides warm, natural tones without damaging your vinyl records.
Adjustable Counterweight Force: Easily adjust the weight force to ensure the stylus is balanced and rests deep in the correct groove of your vinyl records, producing smooth stylus movement, avoid skipping and distortion.
Built-In Phono Preamp And Line Output: Built-in Phono Preamp and switchable Phono/Line output can bring you high-fidelity music life through the set of included speakers, your owned speakers, and a stereo system. The adjustable two speeds are 33 ⅓, 45 rpm.
The phono cartridge is the most important component in the record player, so we have upgraded to a high-end brand phono cartridge(AT-3600L), which will greatly improve sound quality and will not scratch up your record’s precious grooves. Compared with some cheaper plasticky “suitcase” turntables models, its sound quality is purer and more powerful, and it comes with 2 high-definition speakers, its design will be more stable.
Questions & Answers
Q1: Powered it and turned on it, however it didn’t rotate. Any suggestions?
A: Please kindly note our turntable is fully manual, and you should move the tonearm to get the turntable to spin.
Q2: Can I connect this to a Bluetooth speaker?
A: No, it only comes with wireless input functionality, which means you can connect it with your smart phones or tablets instead of Bluetooth speakers.
Q3: Tonearm shaking too much, making records unplayable.
A: It’s recommended to re-adjust the tonearm and make sure it is neutrally balanced before the counterweight tracking force is set up.
Q4: Does the arm automatically go onto the record by itself to play and vise versa?
A: The turntable is not automatic, so you should manually put the tonearm onto the record. But the turntable will automatically stop 3 minutes after the record ends, and you have to turn off the power switch and turn on again when you play again.
Q5:Can't get the tonearm balance, how to do?
A: 1.1.Make sure the tonearm is balanced and the tracking force has set to factory-recommended 3.5g. If you don't know how, please follow our installation video.
2.The reason for that problem apparently was because one of the screws was loose at the center of the mechanism(up/down mechanism, two screws). So I was tighten them a little bit for get the bearings working properly.
Two layers of separate packaging & high-end vintage look would be a best gift for birthday and Christmas
Before throwing away any packaging materials, please check thoroughly and make sure you find the following items that come along with this package.
Items in this package:
•Turntable Lid & Turntable Slip Mat
•45 RPM adapter
•Cartridge Alignment Protractor
•Speakers X2 &Speaker Wire x 2
- Other Specifications:
- Weight: 21.69 lbs, Product Dimensions(W x H x D): 16.46” x 4.84” x 13.62”
- Power Consumption: 70W
- Speakers: 4Q 18Wx2
- The RCA Jacks : Shared as both the Phono output jacks and the Line output jacks.
- AC power adapter: DC output 15 V2.4A
- Supports any size of vinyl record including 7'' & 12'' sizes